• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
St Christopher's Camden, London, England
7.7
13th May 2013

This was a nice hostel, I loved the location and the staff was really nice and helpful. Belushi's bar downstairs was awesome, and I liked that they also had a lounge aside from the bar. The rooms were alright, clean and nice enough for me, but not the best I've stayed in. We stayed there for 8 days, and it was perfect for us. We were in the 8 bed dorm style.

• USA, Female, 18-24
U Hostels, Madrid, Spain
4th May 2013

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Abigails Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
14th Mar 2013

This was a great hostel! Amazing location, especially for st. Patrick's day it was right in the. Idle of everything! The staff was very helpful and the hostel was vest remedy clean. We stayed in a triple for two of the nights, and a double for one. The double felt like a hotel room it was great. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone.

• USA,
Hostel HOMEr, Prague, Czech Republic
3rd Mar 2013

I absolutely loved this hostel! It was right next to old town square and also major shopping area. The staff was really nice and helpful. The four bed female dorm is perfect for planning a week long trip, or even a few nights. There was a full kitchen right in the room! The bathrooms were very clean and right across the hall on each floor. They also have a nice sized lounge with another full kitchen. One of the best hostels I have been too!