Reviews: Davenport

Location USA, Gender Female, Age 28

HI San Francisco - City Center, San Francisco, USA
7.7
25th Feb 2014

The hostel was great, staff was helpful and nice, the establishment was cute and trendy, and our private room with en-suite was perfect for two. The neighborhood wasn't the best but we had no problem using street smarts and cabs to avoid any issue's. Some might be put off by that but it wouldn't keep me from staying there again. The breakfast was really great, some hostels provide so little that it doesn't really count as a meal but more of a snack but this hostel did a great job! Bar is great

29th Dec 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed her for a quick trip but it was perfect. We stayed in a private room with private bath. Probably the nicest room I've stayed in at a hostel. The entire place was so charming, candles lit at night, great breakfast, cool bar, a courtyard you'd like to take with you. And it was nothing to walk to the beach. If your going out and planning to wear heels your taking a cab to and from the bars but I didn't think it was bad to walk one way and cab it back. Awesome

Bamboo Beach, Nadi, Fiji
8.0
1st Mar 2013

The Island Hotel Bali, Kuta, Indonesia
1st Feb 2013

I've traveled around the world and this was the best hostel I've stayed in yet. It felt like staying in a hotel even though I was staying in a dorm style room. The atmosphere was great, location was awesome, and it was so nice to have a pool and a rooftop bar area. Also the inclusive breakfast was awesome and the food was great quality. Awesome I would stay here every time I got to Bali :-)

• USA, Female,
28th Jan 2013

This hostel was great, fun bar, great for meeting people and an awesome staff. If your female I would recommend staying in a girls dorm because otherwise your bathroom is shared with the public bar.

HI Mid Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
27th Jan 2013

It was a great hostel but I wish people that were staying there partied at the hostel more. Otherwise great staff and breakfast :-)

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
23rd Jan 2013

I thought the hostel was in a great location and was very easy to get to from the airport with directions. The rooftop terrace was perfect for meeting people as well.

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel