Buffalo Backpackers

Pristina, Kosovo

I felt at home as soon as I walked into Buffalo Backpackers. The owners and volunteers welcomed us with open arms and showed us a great time in Prishtine. See you all again hopefully one day in the future!

• 31st Dec 2013

Shanti-Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

My stay here was clean, laid back and enjoyable. Friendly, great breakfast, and good water pressure in a shower are things I always love. :) Sooo close to the station. Perfect for a break from long hours traveling.

• 22nd Dec 2013

Villa Micika

Dubrovnik, Croatia

This Vila is a full 30+ minute walk from Old Town so if you plan on doing any site seeing there I would not stay here. The price is also a bit much for no breakfast. Staff was friendly, but again I did not feel the price was worth the amenities.

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This was by far one of the nicest hostels that I have EVER stayed at. The home made breakfast(s), the AMAZING showers, and the hospitality of the hostel 'owner' as a whole has made me want to return to Majdas again! Keep up the awesome work guys and continue setting the bar of what all hostels should own up to!

Hostel Ljubicica

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The location was great, but the bathrooms are too small for even my small frame. The entire hostel smelled of feet.

Star Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

The large bunker room does not feel crowded for the amount of beds that are in there. HUGE plus! The location was really quite good if you hope to do a bit of site seeing, and the bathrooms are kept very clean.

SunnyLakeHostel

Ohrid, Macedonia

I would highly recommend stopping by here even if you don't feel like staying in a hostel while in Ohrid. The staff is extremely friendly and will give you excellent advice on bars, restaurants, etc. I will definitely make sure to stop by here again!