Santa Teresa Central Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Very nice all the people that works there, they help me if good tips and were very friendly, thanks everbody !! is close to the pubs area, and for all the transports like metro and bus, I really recomend and have a nice view from the city !! Thanks.

thank you Paulo!

Oporto City Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Excellent, in everthing, value for money, staff very friendly ,very well localizated, I reaaly recomend for everbody this hostel, close to a good restaurant very cheap and amazing food.

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

PArty hostel, amazing the atmosphere, a lot of young people, good for meet people around the world. the problem is the security, my friend get stollen in the lobby of the hostel.

Laterano Guest House

Rome, Italy

Perfect double rrom, perfect for couples, very cleaning and a good value for money, the badrrom is amazing, very big.

Ivanhoe Hostel

Rome, Italy

The staff girl was very friendy, helped me with everthing that i ask. thank you, the hostel have a really nice value for money.

New Hostel Florence

Florence, Italy

girl staff who works there is very friendly and help me with everthing that i needed

Ca' Venezia

Venice, Italy

Amran is a very friendly staff help you with everthing that you need, The locations is good and with the directions here you can find without problems, just read rigth. is like a hotel, very clean and if you want to cook is perferct, very close to a supermaket and a kitchen in you bedroom, just tree beds so you can have a good time to sleep and relax.I think that a "comum" young hostel in venezia dont exist is all relax.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH .

Retox Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

If you want party every day, here is the place ! =)

Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The best hostel that I have been, all the staffs make you feel at home, verz clean, amazing dinner and breakfast included. I recomend for sure, and in my trip everybodz that I meet, I say if you are going to Krakow, for sure stay at Greg&Tom Party HOstel !!! cheers!

OI GALO GALO DOIDO! Thank you Paulo for such an awesome review bro! We are soo happy that you liked our hostel! We are doing our best every single day to see smile on our customers faces ;-) Next time when you will be in Europe you have to come back ;-) See you in 2014 on Cup! VAMOS!

Old Prague Hostel