Hostal Era

Madrid, Spain

Very well located, staff is very helpful. Beds are comfortable and rooms are well sized. There are also good comon areas. You have to pay 1 euro if you want them to keep your luggage during the day of your check-out. Breakfast is also pretty good. The only thing is that, in my opinion, they don't have enough toilets if they were fully booked. (They have enough showers). I will definetly stay here again in my next visit to Madrid.

Hostel Kokopelli

Lima, Peru

Excellent location in Miraflores, the beds were comfortable and the bar was ok. Good hostel to explore Lima.

Banana's Adventure

Huacachina, Peru

Good hostel with big pool and cool bar. However, there are far not enough power plugs.

Very good hostel in an excellent location. Very safe, with big lockers, big rooms and a lot of power plugs and places to chill. Good TV room with a lot of movies and they also have a pool.

Aji Verde Hostel

La Serena, Chile

Staff very friendly but they were quite new so couldn't help me very much. The breakfast is good and the beds are also ok.

Bellavista Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Very nice hostel with rooftop terrace where you can have breakfast. Breakfast could be better but it's still ok. Big TV room with pool table, some computers and a lot of plugs everywhere. Would stay here again.

Base Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

Massive hostel, so not that easy to meet people. The room was really small and the bathroom could be cleaner. The comon areas are big and there are a lot of sofas and places to chill.

Hi David Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it! It was concerning to read that you weren't absolutely happy with the cleanliness of the bathrooms and that you rated staff and atmosphere at 3 out of 10. Your response has reminded me that we do not get everything right all of the time, and on this occasion we have fallen below the standard we aim for. Sorry! I hope that you will give us another shot to exceed your expectations in this area. Safe travels, Amanda General Manager

Nomads Fat Camel Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

Dirty and stinky hostel. The room was really small and dark, with no one single window. Comon area and kitchen also dirty. I came back to Auckland and went to a different hostel.

Hi David, We agree that the budget windowless rooms can be quite stuffy in the warmer months and recommend all our guests spend a little more for a window room. We also try to upgrade our guests whenever we can. A planned renovation by the building owners will see an end to these rooms. Our newer more modern hostel NOmads Auckland located just 40m down the road is another alternative when in Auckland! Kind regards

All Nations City Backpackers

Urban Central

Melbourne, Australia

Clean hostel with nice 4 people dorms. The power plug in the personal locker is a good idea. But I have to say that internet is a must nowadays, I can hardly understand how it is so difficult to find free internet in a hostel, but having internet at 4$ per hour is absolutely senseless. If you want affordable internet, you can find better options in the city for the same price.

Hello, thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us at Urban Central. I am glad you enjoyed the space in our 4 bed dorm rooms plus the bonus of a personal powerpoint. In regards to the internet, we are always trying to offer the best deals to our guests and keep up with competitive prices around our area. Enjoy the rest of your travels

All Nations City Backpackers

Melbourne, Australia

Big and impersonal hostel. No lockers in the rooms, the kitchen and comon area closes at 23:00 so you have to sit on the floor if you want to keep skyping.

Nomads Esplanade

Cairns, Australia

Incredibly nice, friendly and helpfull staff. They helped me a lot finding a diving trip in the reef. Good breakfast and good atmosphere. There was only one kitchen not working well but it was enough with the other one.

Alice Lodge Backpackers

Alice Springs, Australia

Correct hostel with a good kitchen and clean rooms. Staff could be a little bit more friendly.

Brado's inactive

Sydney, Australia

Quite a lot of bugs. It's kind of a party hostel so it's easy to find nice people. Be carefull, breakfast finishes at 10:00 and at 10:01 they take the jam out of your hands if you didn't finish preparing your toasts.

BB's Working Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

Awfull experience with the staff.

hi, you didn't show up , if you cancelled booking is 24 hours , you were not 24hours to cancel your booking . Cancellation Policy This property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.

Footprints Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Matahari Lodge

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Nice staff, they give you a lot of information. The rooms are clean and big, and the breakfast room a little bit small but good enough to meet people. Very nice in general.

Saphaipae Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Nice huge hostel in Bkk, close to the public transport but in a very quiet area. The rooms are big with big lockers. The hostel is really clean.

Footprints Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Great Staff great hostel, I would only add chocolate to the breakfast.