• USA, Female, 25-30
28th Nov 2013

My friend and I stayed in the larger dorm and had an excellent stay. We had been hostelling all over Europe at this point, and we really appreciated the facts that linen/towel was included, the beds were clean, the bathroom was ensuite quite swanky and clean, and the room was toasty for the winter and with an excellent view. Breakfast is included and in Paris, I sure as hell am not going to complain about access to a unlimited coffee. Location was excellent and as ladies, we felt pretty safe.

Hello and thank you very much for taking the time to rate us. We are so very happy your stay was a good one and we appreciate all the info for potential guests. It is indeed important to feel safe and almost like at home!

• USA, Female, 25-30
KEX Hostel, Reykjavik, Iceland
23rd Nov 2013

My friend and I stayed in a 16 person dorm and had an excellent stay. Beds and bathrooms were clean. We slept well with good heating and warm duvets (extra). Def bring a sleep mask and earplugs. In a pricey city, the breakfast (also extra $) was a good deal. This is the best decorated, poshest hostel I've stayed at. Thumbs up to live music and common spaces. Staff spoke great English and was mostly helpful, although we experienced a bit of cold shoulder from the morning crew...but heh. mornings.

• USA, Female, 18-24
The Hump Hostel, Kunming, China
7.4
27th Oct 2012

The room was very comfortable and clean and I appreciated the earplugs left bedside. The staff were a bit careless with my passport during check-in and took way too long (an hour) handling one of my most important possessions. They did apologize profusely and were very helpful otherwise arranging an early morning cab to the airport and diligently seeking out a solution to sluggish internet. Bonus points for the beer ticket and free coffee and availability of water coolers!

Hello,thank you very much for your useful opinion , we hope you have a nice day ! The hump hostel .

• USA, Female, 18-24
Maple Leaf Inn Shuhe, Lijiang, China
21st Oct 2012

The rooms were clean and so comfortable, albeit a bit on the dark side. The courtyard is lovely and provides a great retreat from the tourist crowds. A bit hard to find the entrance to the hostel if you don't know the storefronts already. I actually think that's both a good and a bad thing. All the staff was extremely helpful and actually talked to us about out Tiger Leaping Gorge trek. Bonus points: excellent banana bread, very reliable internet, great breakfast served early