Vivo Escondido Hostel

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

I loved this hostel.Unfortunately, it was in a residential neighborhood and not close to the main stretch on playa zicatela. You need to take a taxi in fire about 2-3 dollars.However, because of location, everybody chills at the hostel and it creates a great sense of camaraderie. They said, right off the bat that it wasn't a party hostel, but it definitely felt like one. We just had to go inside at 1030. Hot rooms but good security, free water, friendly staff, and awesome house

Tchaikovsky Hostel

Split, Croatia

Great location. Very safe. Freakishly clean. They literally won awards for cleanliness. Bed curtains were nice for privacy. Huge lockers. Nice balcony on the room. Big comfortable beds. Nice owner. Clean bathrooms. Great place all around.

Anchi Guesthouse & Apartments

Dubrovnik, Croatia

AMAZING VALUE! We did not expect to get an antire huge apartment to ourselves when we booked a room for 3. We got two bedrooms, a huge common room with a tv, a nice kitchen and dining area, a good bathroom, and a balcony. All for a cheap price. We were amazed at the quality of living space that they offered. The family running the place was also very friendly and helpful.

Milingona Hostel

Tirana, Albania

Amazing hostel. Cool graffiti and a really nice family run place. Decent breakfast with eggs and veggies and bread etc. My only problem was no lockers but I locked a cabinet and they have a safety box behind the counter. Great view from up top and really nice and unique personality. All in all, highly recommended.

Dioskouros

Athens, Greece

Rooms were freezing. No toilet paper. Bathroom door didn't lock. Sheets weren't long enough. Kitchen was severely lacking. Nice lady working during the day. No wifi in rooms. Too many cats (I'm allergic). No soap. No maps. Dirty. Amazing location. Did get a good discount. But...mediocre place, Shower was not great either.

Chambers of the Boheme

Istanbul, Turkey

Great place. Awesome character. Cool old furniture. Safe and clean and cool people working there too. Awesome location in taksim too.

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Met a lot of cool people here. Slept in the 21 bed dorm and got woken up early and often but that's what happens with 21 bed. Beers were expensive but that's how Istanbul is. Best location ever. Seriously. There is no better location. Two minutes from the main mosques and right in between the spice market and grand bazaar. No lockers and people could get into the room easily, but other than that, it was great. Lots of people staying there, which I like. All in all, a great place.

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great people staying there. Made a lot of friends. One dude had an awesome beard. And that's cool. Anyhow, staying in the 21 bed dorm, you will get woken up always. It's a lot of people. There are no lockers and the toilets get a little dirty, but the location is amazing and the people and the ambience are amazing too, so on the whole, I would definitely recommend it to friends.

Hostel Mostel Veliko Tarnovo

Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria

great place great staff great location. May have gotten bedbugs here but eh who knows, I've been travelling. All in all, great hostel.

Umbrella Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

lived up to all expectations. Awesome hostel.. Safe, warm, good breakfast, lockers etc.

Jacks Hostel Vienna

Vienna, Austria

Okay place. Not the cleanest. Old Asian dude woke us all up too early making beds and schlumping around. Nothin too special but not bad either. A solid place on the whole but not my favorite.

Cool huge hostel. Lots of people there. Bar is overpriced but that's Vienna. Safe clean lockers and all. Good place.

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Amazing place. Great kitchen. Cool people. Great location. Awesome pub crawl too. Safe and clean.

Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

This hostel was absolutely fantastic. The hot dinner and hot breakfast were fantastic. That alone is almost worth the 20 bucks. Plus all of the free shots and great staff; Michael really knows how to party. This place is great for meeting people and having a good time. Pub crawls every night, great people, nice beds, lockers, all the usual stuff. I made so many friends and enjoyed everything. Plus, when I left, they gave me a free bottle of vodka for the road. 10/10 amazing hostel

Hi Alex! We really appreciate that you liked it here :) Thanks that you noticed lockers and our party way! :) Stay crazy! :) Cheers!

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Hostel City Center Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Amazing hostel. I made some awesome friends here and the place was very comfortable, secure, and safe. Good bathrooms. It was a bit annoying that they shut water off at midnight, but I think that may be a citywide thing or something. Otherwise, awesome place. Highly recommended.