• USA, Female, 18-24
Ashton House Hostel, Manchester, England
1st Jun 2013

The hostel was clean, safe, and you get you money's worth. The room I stayed in was nothing exceptionally unique, but it was clean and had a nice comfy bed. Staff was friendly and helpful, and check in was very easy. I'd recommend this to people staying in the area.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Hostel Hutteldorf, Vienna, Austria
19th Apr 2013

This was a very nice hotel- rooms were clean, you got a great value for your price, I felt very safe, and the staff was friendly and willing to help out. The location was about 35-40 minutes from the center of Vienna, which was a little bit of a hassle, but it was nice to be out of the city and in a quiet neighbourhood. There wasn't much character to the hostel itself, but that doesn't really matter to me. Overall, really good.

Best Island Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
11th Apr 2013

My group enjoyed our stay at your hostel. It had everything we needed, and it was in a FANTASTIC location! The staff was very kind to us, we felt safe, and the breakfast was good. It wasn't the most characteristic or clean hostel we've stayed at, but nevertheless, I would recommend this hostel to a friend.

23rd Mar 2013

Belford Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
2nd Nov 2012

I thought that this was a very decent hostel! Nothing extraordinary, but very sufficient for everything weneeded and expected!