Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

Good place to stay and meet other backpackers. Really close to the Bell and Drum Tower and also Muslim Street. Easy to get to the train station from here as the bus stop to get there is only a five to ten minute walk from the hostel.

In the beginning of this year, we felt very happy to receive your assessment of the Hantangyi. Of course, all the staff were quite proud that you can enjoy our houstel, like our staff, atmosphere, and We will always remember your recognization and love, and strive to provide more better service. Thank you again and all the grest greeting to you.

Awesome here. Huge spacious lounge, ten minute walk from the Xin Nan Men bus station, nice staff. Would stay here again.

Angelie Hotel

Jiuzhaigou, China

Ten to fifteen minute walk away from the park entrance, 30-45 minute walk from the bus station. Don't get the room that doesn't have a lock if you don't want random strangers not staying in the room to come inside to use the bathroom.

Loved the staff, they were super friendly and helpful. The dumpling party was really fun as well as the other activities they have planned every evening. It's never a dull night here. The lounge is a very relax kickback area where the hostel cat will sometimes be found sleeping in one of the chairs. I highly recommend the Panda tour with this hostel as they know the best time to go in the morning and right now is also baby panda season!

It was cool and laidback staying here. Loved the lounge area, especially since it rained most of the days so it was nice to stay there and meet other people. They have very good directions to get to places and attractions around the area as well. Can't get lost if you follow it.

Dear: Thanks for staying in our hostel. We hope you have pleasant here. Take care we hope see you again. UPLAND YHA

The Cosy Garden

Yangshuo, China

This was a really nice place to stay if you want to get away from the noise of town but keep in mind it's quite a walk to get to so be prepared! (Also, walk through the yellow corridor past all the tables and keep following the path past the tai chi center, don't worry, it's the right way!) The lounge is a chill place. The staff was really nice and friendly, they really know the area too so if you want to rent a bike or scooter they can show you the best route to take to see some good sights.

Some great directions there, thanks, it really is a simple route and quite beautiful too. Were proud to live in yangshuo so knowing the area is an act of pleasure, we've been off exploring all over the place and passing little bits of our discovery's can really make the difference, thanks for the feedback :)

It's a nice place, a little difficult to find. It's conveniently next to the river and a 15-minute walk from the Sun and Moon Pagoda. They offer tours, which I enjoyed, but they expect you to confirm again at a certain time, which can be difficult if you're out and about all day to make it back in time to confirm again.

Dear, Thank you for your review! We're glad you enjoyed your stay here.Our hostel located in the Guilin cinty centre,nearby the Banyan Lake which have a beautiful lake view.Also thanks a lot for your suggestion about the tour ,we have accepted it to improve the service.Wish you have a nice day! This Old Place

Lazy Gaga Hostel

Guangzhou, China

The staff I met were really sweet and friendly, specifically Pear and Ingrid. They helped show me how to get to certain places, let me borrow a map, and they even let me borrow their subway card! So sweet! The lounge is really chill as well. You can buy food from nearby local eateries and bring it back to the lounge if you just want to have a lazy day and relax in the laidback atmosphere. Really nice place. Would recommend!'

Thanks so much for all your help and the care during your stay in the hostel! It's one of the sweetest moments we could have in running the hostel. But .........heard that you gained so much weight in Guangzhou since the Day 1. It's a Cantonese curse, not your fault because our local food is so YUMMY and seductive. However whether you're chubby fat and model slim, we couldn't stop missing you!

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Loved it here. Would probably stay here again if I go back to Hong Kong. Very chilled laid back place. Would recommend to friends.

I thought this hostel was amazing. It was my first time saying in one and I'm glad I chose this one as my first experience. Everything was always clean and tidy. The staff was super friendly and always said hello. They even helped me with directions with certain places I wanted to see. They really made everyone feel welcome. This was a great place to also meet other travelers to just have a chat with them and also share great places to visit. I would definitely come back again.

Thank you for your long stay. We think we are just your mirror, so if you think we are nice and helpful, you are so too. It's happy for us to hear you have had a wonderful time at toco. See you again!