Location: Kazakhstan, Age: 21

B&B Susanna

Rome, Italy

The breakfast is surprisingly good. Susanna is very friendly and the hostel is like 15 minutes to colosseum. The only bad thing is that we had to pay an extra of 30 euros for coming after 10 pm.

• 8th Jun 2013

Hotel Casa Lea

Florence, Italy

Perfect hotel of 2 stars. 20 minutes away from duomo.

• 7th Jun 2013

Hostal Gravina

Seville, Spain

first thing that I didnt like is the staff gave me TWIN BED room instead of DOUBLE BED room, that shows that they don't understand any difference between them. My room located in the roof, separately from the hostel at all where was one little window ( the room was dark and had bad smell) . And finally beds are uncomfortable! Definitely sure that i wouldn't stay in this hostel.

• 2nd May 2013

Pension Cibeles

Cordoba, Spain

very nice place to stay. it is located in perfect place, and the staff was very nice.

Ilans Apt

Malaga, Spain

the price makes it worthwhile. good staff and very good location. One thing that made my stay in the hostel bad is my new neighbor, homeless crazy man, that made a conflict with us and stole my food in the fridge!

• 27th Apr 2013
  • Kazakhstan

A homeless guest? don´t think so. When you tollme you fill uncomfortable, I changed him to another room, even when you don´t was very gently with other guest. Stolen your food? really? U didn´t mentionit about.... what was? spaguetty?

хорошее место, по расположению дала очень хорошую оценку, так как находится в центре города, рядом вокзалом и главным катедралем ДОМ, а насчет чистоты могу сказать что они после чек-аут не чистили комнату, и туалеты стремные, так как общий для всех, не чисто( а кухня очень чистая!! вообщем хорошое место сделать остановку в этом хостеле!!!

• 1st Jan 2013

• 22nd Oct 2012
  • Kazakhstan

First of all ,there is very friendly staff. Secondly, good price for a such kind of clean hostel room. Finally, I and my friend really enjoyed the breakfast.

• 22nd Oct 2012