Antalya Hostel Abad Hotel

Antalya, Turkey

Got severe food poisoning (salmonella) from the chicken burger I ordered there. Still fighting it and boy is it painful. I would never stay here again or recommended it because of this fact. If you are staying here DO NOT eat at the restaurant.

Hostel Miran

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Miran is a great guy who wants to make you feel at home. He is very passionate about his country (and football). For sure go on his war + waterfall tour! Would stay here again if I visit Mostar in the future.

Adriatic Hostel

Split, Croatia

Koh Tao Central Hostel

Koh Tao, Thailand

The place was ok.wifi sucked in the room I was in. I had to go outside to make Skype calls. The walls are paper thin and I heard some drunks chatting it up in the early morning hours in the halls way. There is no common area whatsoever. The rooms are very cramped!! The good: Individual power plugs, reading lamp, lokers(must have own lock), and location. Another thing I didn't like was they hold your passport until checkout. Just take a cash deposit like everyone else- not a fucken passport!

Kang Travellers Lodge

Tanah Rata, Malaysia

Meh. No power plugs in the room. Had to go outside to charge gadgets- this was lame. Room could have been cleaner. I had to wait for showers a few times. Good location though. Close to bus station. Also you can book tours at the front desk. Same price as everywhere in town- so don't worry about getting ripped off.

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

By far the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in. The good: individual power plugs, reading lamp, bigger than normal beds, sturdy beds (no shaky ones), lockers, clean bathrooms, sink in rooms, fast wifi in rooms, free breakfast, good common area, helpful staff, close to everything, etc. honestly I don't know what I would change?!These guys created the perfect hostel somehow!! If you're staying in KL, look no further. Oh and if you eat at the adjacent restaurant, lokel (sp?)get the BBQ burger!yum

Grha Sindoro

Jakarta, Indonesia

Great hostel. Awesome staff, very friendly and helpful! The location is far from the airport, but that's not too bad. Got a taxi for 300,000 IDR. That's about $30 USD, and it was about a 1.5 hour cab ride.