Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

The Hostel was awesome. The only issue we had was that our room didn´t have bathroom soap so I had to buy a bar of soap for the room. The location is awesome its a short walk from Alexander Platz. Also the computers in the hostel aren´t really functional so if you need to use internet I would recommend bringing your own computer or device. Besides that it was clean and a good stay.

Hotel Moderno

Pisa, Italy

As a student trying to catch their flight in the morning it was awesome. They had great wifi so I got done a lot of my school work and its located right down the street from the train station and a 20 minute walk to the airport if you are trying to save some money

360 Hostel Malasaña

Madrid, Spain

#60 Hostel Malasaña has a good location because its righ off of Fuencarral a touristy shopping relatively good priced street. ( Fuencarral connects to Gran Via which connects to Sol so its only a 20 minute walk for going out.) I had no real issues with this hostel minus the fact that the air conditioning wouldnt turn on in our room and we believed it was used for a more decorative purpose after we couldnt find a remote. The kitchen can be used which is always nice, the staff were on call.

B&B Siesta

Zaragoza, Spain

The B&B Siesta was great. the room had a nice television, comfortable beds, and I felt very secure. We were allowed to use the kitchen and had our on shelf in the fridge. Marta, the woman who let us in, showed us a very detailed map of the city. The location was great because it was a ten minute taxi or less from the train station. The city is very easy to figure out with Marta's help and the map.

HelloBCN Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The hostel was nice. The wrist bracelet keys for lockers and door entrance were clever. I would recommend this hostel for a group of people traveling together or alone but more youth orientated. Be careful you may wake up to some random people hooking up in the bunk next to yours.

Affittacamere Delfo

Pisa, Italy

There is a kitchen you can cook it which is awesome. The hostel is kept clean and the owner is nice. reception is only from 4 to 8 but his phone is on so make sure to get the phone number if you arrive early. I said 5 o clock even though i was there at 4 and he came in 15 minutes after a call so sweet deal.

DanyHouse

Florence, Italy

My stay at Danny House was excellent. The hostel was clean no bed bugs :). The staff was super friendly almost to friendly at some points but the atmosphere was great. At nine they had a social hour or two and free wine was given. The hostel owner Jonathan knew a lot about Florence and was wicked helpful.