Reviews: jesmac

Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 22

ANZ Guesthouse

Selcuk, Turkey

ANZ is a fantastic guesthouse! Harry, the owner, was so welcoming and helpful. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. Whatever we needed, the staff were happy to help us. The breakfast was absolutely amazing, one of the best I've had in turkey so far. I rented a bike from them to go to Ephesus, it was a great way to get there. The rooms seemed very secure, and we had the option of putting our valuables in a safe at reception if we wanted. Overall, I was very happy with my stay at ANZ

• 19th Apr 2013

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

The Yellow is awesome!! I had a great time here. The rooms were clean comfortable. They didn't have free breakfast, which is a downer, but they had a good selection of cheap breakfasts to choose from, which were all very delicious! The bar is awesome and the beer pong downstairs was fun. The staff were great and helpful. Overall, I was a very good stay.

• 1st Feb 2013

Ca' Venezia

Venice, Italy

Ca'Venezia is a great little hostel. It's fairly close to the centre of town and it's cheaper than the other hostels. I really liked that we had our own kitchen, it saved me money on food. The internet connection wasn't the best, but at least it worked in the rooms. The owner was very nice and extremely helpful. Overall, it was a very good stay.

• 27th Jan 2013

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

Meyerbeer is a very nice little hostel. I had a great time here. The staff were very nice and helpful. It is in a great location, close to the bus station and right beside the beach! The common area was small, but very nice and homely. It had a nice kitchen that guests could use, so I saved money on food. The breakfast was delicious. Overall, and very good stay.

• 23rd Jan 2013

Balmers Herberge

Interlaken, Switzerland

Balmers is a very nice hostel. I really like the feel and atmosphere of it. The room I was in made me feel like I was in a wooden lodge on a mountain. The staff were very nice and helpful. The breakfast was good. It was in a good location. Overall, a very good stay.

• 18th Jan 2013

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

Jaeger's was an awesome hostel! It wasn't perfect, but considering the prices, I was ok with that. The beds were very squeaky, which was annoying. The breakfast was pretty good. The staff were awesome! The bar wasn't the best, so we just went next door to the other hostel which had a much more lively and fun bar. Overall, a very good stay. I ended up staying 2 days more because I met awesome people and it was cheap.

• 13th Jan 2013

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The stayokay is good if you want a calm and cheap place to stay in Amsterdam. Personally, I am not a big partier, so I was ok with the fact that it's not a big party hostel, however I would have liked the common area to be more lively. I was traveling alone, so normally I meet people in the common rooms at hostels and join them for the day, but I found that very difficult at the stayokay. There was no music in the common room and it was very quiet. No internet in the rooms, which was annoying.

• 3rd Jan 2013

I had a very good time here. The staff were very helpful and I really liked the bar atmosphere. The bed was comfortable and while the little cages to lock your bags in were very annoying, they worked well to keep my stuff safe. Overall a very good hostel.

• 30th Dec 2012