• Australia, Male, 25-30
Jericoacoara Hostel - TIROL, Jericoacoara, Brazil
30th Jun 2014

My stay at Tirol was amazing! I ended up staying for five nights. The social scene at the hostel was great, as are the facilities. Gaucho is a fantastic host! He is a wealth of information, and will assist you with booking tours, transfers, and your onward journey. Thanks for everything Gaucho! You have a great hostel and you do an awesome job of making people feel welcome and at home!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
Republika Hostel, Natal, Brazil
7.7
25th Jun 2014

Great hostel! Shower drain was blocked for the two nights that I was in the dorm room. We told the staff. but nothing was done about it, resulting in a flooded bathroom floor everytime someone took a shower. One of the male staff members during the evening seemed disinterested in helping me when I dealt with him. He was too busy having a beer and chatting with other staff. Annie was amazing!! She was so lovely and helpful to all the guests, creating a very friendly and hospitable environment.