• England, Female, 25-30
Hotel Chuo, Osaka, Japan
7.7
18th Mar 2013

I enjoyed having my own tatami-mat room with television, wifi, comfortable futon bedding and my own refrigerator as well. The only issue I had was that all the food in the fridge froze and I coudn't eat it, so just make sure the settings are turned down so that this doesn't happen to you if you decide to stay at hotel chuo. It is in a very convenient location between Shin-imamiya station and Doubutsuen-mae subway station.

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Jan 2013

I thought that AKARI hostel was a pleasant place to stay and convenient access from Nagasaki ekimae and close enough to allthe attractions. I also went on a short walk with one of the locals from the area, Kazuo who was very friendly and informative. Thank you AKARI.