Copenhagen Backpackers

Copenhagen, Denmark

Great location. Comfortable stay. I would recommend it.

Red Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

Great location and really helpful staff. No atmosphere, but my be better in peak season. Terrible showers, and very noisy beds.

Hello! Thank you for visiting our hostel! :) We are in a low season now, so that affects a little to the athmosphere, but we do our best to keep all our clients happy and entertained. We have 2 common areas, with tv, billard and a bar and we organize free walking tours and pub crawls. We don't know why you didn't like the showers as they are nice, but we will check your bed and make sure it won't make noise in the future :) We send you warm greetings from Valencia!

Always enjoy my stay at Oasis hostels. Staff were great, the atmosphere is perfect. Great for solo travellers. Breakfast was well worth paying for

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

Good hostel. The 4 bed dorm was a bit small with everyone's bags, but standard for a hostel so no real complaint. Sangria hour is great, it makes meeting other easy. Definitely recommend the walking tour with Medi.

Loved this hostel. Really easy to meet people, staff were friendly. No complaints

Pink Panther's Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Great hostel. It's very close to the main square. Great atmosphere, meeting people and socialising was easy, but it's not a party hostel so it's the best of both worlds. Staff were really lovely and helpful

Suite Hostel1

Budapest, Hungary

Great place for solo travelers as it's a small hostel so easy to meet others. It's a perfect balance of being able to chill out or go out depending on your mood. The 6bed dorm I stayed in was a bit small for everyone's laguage, but pretty standard for hostels.

Le Cirque Hostel

Lille, France

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

We stayed in a 6 bed female dorm, but it felt more like a hotel then a hostel.

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Dorm was nice and clean (stayed in a 6 bed femail dorm), my only complaint was the the doors into the room weren't self locking. Although you needed a security key to get in the front door, anyone inside could get into your room if the dorm door wasnt locked by others staying there. Rooms didn't have lockers either.

Hatters on Newton Street