Rolling Stone Hostel

Brasov, Romania

Puzzle Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Generally it is a nice place and the working staff is very helpful. But I got bitten during the night. At first I thought it was mosquito, but when I checked next morning it is different from mosquito bite, and it turned worse and worse in the following days when I left there. I think it is bedbug, but I have no experience being stung by bedbug, so I am not sure. But I am sure it is not mosquito.

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Hostel Lozanni

Athens, Greece

It is a nice place generally, but I really need a power point in the room! It would be better if there is a locker.

Equity Point Gothic

Barcelona, Spain

The working staff at the first night is really cold and unwelcoming.

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

Nice place.

Equity Point Lisboa

Lisbon, Portugal

Nice place and nice people. The location is very close to the square, but not very easy to find, because on my computer, there are a lot of �s in the directions and really cannot read it. Maybe it is my problem.

Hostel 33

Faro, Portugal

It is a very nice place, it is very easy to find and very clean, and working staff is very nice and helpful. But in the dorm, there is no locker, and usually the door of the room is not locked. Even though, it is safe here, but I still prefer to lock the door or have a locker in the room.

A&O Köln Neumarkt

Cologne, Germany

The wifi zone is very limited, only downstairs around the bar. No locker in the room. There is closet in the room but you cannot lock it. Charge for linen! And it means, some people will tell them they don't need it because they don't want to pay for it, but actually they don't have it, so they just sleep without it. In my room, there are 2 persons sleep there with any linen, and that is not clean for the bed. 2.5 euros for credit card. I really don't like here. It is expensive but not worth.

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

It is a very nice place and the staff are very nice.

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

One of the staff is very cold. She didn't respond when I said excuse me and I stood there for a while, and didn't look at me when talked with me. I really think she is not happy with her job. But another one is very helpful and smiling, and patient, and very nice.

Apinelo Hostel

Split, Croatia

Very nice place, and very easy to find

2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Eurostudent home

Florence, Italy

The location is very good and working staff are very nice. But the room I stayed was soooo cold. It is a 3 persons dorm next to the bathroom. I don't know other rooms' condition.

Eurostudent home

Florence, Italy

Venice Lagoon House

Venice, Italy

It is a very nice place the staff and guests are all very nice.

LoLHostel Siracusa

Syracuse, Italy

The place is very easy to find and working staff are very nice.

• 8th Mar 2013