• Australia, Male, 18-24
Arsenal Tavern Backpackers, London, England
5.4
5th Jun 2013

Our beds were the worst we had ever slept on in any hostel. The common area is ok but the rooms were disgusting! I understand it was a cheap hostel but I don't expect my bunk bed to be broken, have filthy linen, and have a mattress so thin that I can feel the bars poking through to my back. I was on the top bunk and I felt unsafe because it was so narrow. I left the room at 6am to try and get some sleep in the common room as I didn't have a wink of sleep all night. We lasted 1 of 2 nights.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
Cloud 9 Hostel, Lagos, Portugal
18th May 2013

One of the best hostels we have stayed at! Cloud 9 is in a perfect spot. it's right near the main street and close to the beach. The rooms are clean and comfortable and it has an awesome common room and kitchen. It was a great place to meet others. The staff really make you feel at home and are happy to help you with anything. There is a pub crawl organised most nights which is great fun. The wifi is excellent as you can be any where in the hostel to be online. We'll be back for sure.