Riad Sidi Omar

Marrakech, Morocco

Omar was especially helpful to us in every way! He made sure our needs were taken care of, even when we showed up tired and late to his home! We stayed a total of 3 days at his place and it was great! The breakfast every morning was above and beyond ANY other place we stayed in all of Morocco! 3 or 4 different breads, eggs, olives, cheese, yogurt, juice, Tea/coffee.... Anything else needed?! We went on a trip to the Sahara desert too, and it was the highlight of our trip! Thanks Omar!

Riad Baraka

Chefchaouen, Morocco

Joe and Trevor were the best hosts ever! Joe sure knows his stuff about Morocco and you can get a lot of info from him if you just listen to him talking. Walking to the Medina is so easy and just like a maze going through there! He had a fab Terrace to sit on and you could actually take a nice hot shower too! All in all, we had a great time there and would go back again if we go through there next time. Thanks so much Joe and Trevor!

Thank you welcome anytime !

Everything was great, but my only complaint was that the Internet was so unreliable, we had a hard time making our other appointments or tasks on the laptop. Yet, there were Many other cafes in the area that had internet. Christina's place was charming and the breakfast was fabulous! Walking distance to the Medina.

Valpackers Hostel

Valparaiso, Chile

The owner sure knows how to run her hostel! She is lively and fun, and takes care of her guests. She made the breakfast herself every morning and gave the free tours of the city. There was only one night I did not sleep at all, and that was because I had to share the room with 3 other guys and one snored loudly! Other than that, it was an enjoyable stay!

I hope to see you again, seƱorita =)

Hostel Suites Obelisco

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I found the front desk people not very eager to help.