• Canada, Female, 18-24
Clink78, London, England
23rd Dec 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at Clink 78. It was my second time at the hostel, and I enjoyed again the friendliness of staff, and the general atmosphere of the hostel. I like the fact that there's always a vibrant ambiance in the common rooms. internet still works well, and lockers are not too expensive! As a lonely traveler, I also enjoyed having Christmas dinner with everyone at the hostel. Only thing, bathrooms could be a little cleaner, but in general it is fine. Thank you again!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
Jaeger's Munich, Munich, Germany
29th Oct 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel. The dorm and bathroom were very clean, and the facilities were very modern. I loved the atmosphere of the hostel (lobby, bar, etc), and the location was perfect! Even if the Wi-Fi was a little bit slow, the rest was great! For the price, I was very impressed! Thank you :)