Location: Turkey, Gender: Male, Age: 37

Smart Hyde Park Inn

When I first arrived the hostel, they took me to a 9 bedded room instead of 6 bedded room claming my booking is not seen in the system. Then they realized their mistake and offered free lockers during my stay which was great. Location is really great, less than a minute to metro and shops restaurants nearby. Staff try to help with the problems but it is a very crowded place and sometimes this make them unhelpful. Showers and toilets are clean. Overall, it is cheap and good value for the money.

Grahor

Zagreb, Croatia

Temiz bir ev ortami,konumu merkezi sayilir.Tavsiye edilir

RC Miguel Angel

Madrid, Spain

merkezi konumu ve ev atmosferi ile verdiginiz paranin karsiligini fazlasiyla alabileceginiz bir hostel.Mutfagin ufak olmasi nedeniyle ucrete dahil olan kahvaltiyi tadini alarak yiyebilmek icin erken kalkmanizi tavsiye ederim. Very good location and good home atmosphere.Wake up early to have a comfortable breakfast since the kitchen is too small to welcome more than 5 people at the same time.

Karlak 15 Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Very good hostel. Recommended!

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Even if we have booked two twin rooms for 2 couples, we were offered to stay in 4 bedded rooms. Since we refuse this offer, we had to stay in different locations. Except for this incident, everything was ok. with this hostel. P.S: The hostel has just moved to another address which is not far from its previous address.