Reviews: triciaasuncion3193

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Amber Tree Lodge Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

Stayed in this amazing hostel ... Staff is very helpful and friendly. Help us booked a day tour in last minute, because we only stayed in S.Africa for 3 days. Friendly and homey kinda environment including other visitors, walking distance to long street where restaurants and bars are and shopping of course. close to table mountains. I'll definitely stay here again!

Our room wasn't ready there is no blanket. the staff just transfer over the blankets from another room that was dirty. There is no amenities at all in the bathroom. Bed was uncomfortable , but the staff who helped us is nice ! he gets the good review

Friendly staff ... the staff let us keep our luggage in their place overnight when we went to machu picchu ....

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

I would definitely go back here. I stayed on the 5th floor , so I couldnt really here the noises at night , just when the windows are open. I stayed on the 6 beds room , great way to meet people from all over the world. Met great people here. Love the shower , I showered for about an hour just because the water pressure is awesome! Near the xmas market , redlight is pretty safe to me ....ummm they have free food and and breakfast when I stayed ...soo yea ...oh its near the train station ...

HI Calgary City Centre