Location: Italy, Gender: Female, Age: 24

London Backpackers

I would def recommend it to all of my friends: 2 mins from tube station, all facilities included, staff so nice and helpful. Great atmosphere!

• 18th Apr 2013

Glenmore House

Dublin, Ireland

Both cleanliness and facilities were ok, appropriate for the global cost of our stay. The atmosphere and the general impression were poor, nothing special and it was cold inside our room (probably because heaters were off night time and not so hot day time). Breakfast was good, with a wide choice of food; the staff was kind and helpful. If you're looking for something cheap, for a brief stay, not far from city centre but away from disturbing noises, that's what you'll find here.

• 26th Mar 2013

Hazen Studio

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Small and cosy, we had a great time there. It's really warm inside, you find everything you may need and that was written in the description of the house. But more than anything we appreciated the staff: the guy who welcomed us was the nicest and kinder ever. Because he kept us waiting the first day, he left us a gift the day after: stroopwaffels, original dutch biscuits! We loved them. I recommend this apartment for anyone who wants to spend a few lovely days in Amsterdam.