Reviews: david_arantes

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Definitely, this is one of the greatest hostels that I stayed. Good location, nice facilities, extremely friendly staff. The bar is really good. I highly recommend this hostel!!!

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

Great hostel in a good location. The staff are friendly and helpful. For me one of the best things is the location, right in front of the Hauptbanhof. The bad thing for me is the wifi, only works at the reception, and I believe the bandwidth is insufficient depending how many guests are there. But I recommend this hostel, for sure.

This is a nice hostel where it is easy to go in, I mean, using the trains it's really fast. Comfortable place and in a good location.

Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good hostel with a great location. Friendly and helpful staff. I recommend this place.

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

This is one of the greatest hostels that I stayed. Amazing atmosphere, good location, friendly staff... Highly recommended!

Youthhostel Bern

Bern, Switzerland

Great hostel and nice staff. The wifi doesn't work in the rooms, so they need to put wifi repeaters, and I believe that the internet bandwidth is not good for the number of people using it, they need to upgrade. But the location is good and the facilities too.

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Great hostel, great staff, and also nice location. The only thing which is terrible there is the internet connection, low bandwidth and hard way to connect to a hotspot. For me this is the only thing that they need to fix.

Equity Point Lisboa

Lisbon, Portugal

Great Staff, good location and good price. The wifi is not so good but works, there is a great breakfast, a lot of food to eat, I recommend this host

Capital View

Washington DC, USA

Great place, pretty close to the White House and US capital. Highly recommended, cheap and comfortable place.

Thank you for your review, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Las Vegas Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

Good hostel, good staff too. The main problem is that the place is a little far from the strips, wich means, you need to get a taxi or Bus to go to nightclubs and Cassinos. Some weird people try to stop you at a street to try to gain advantage on you on some way, just keep walking. I recommend this place if you want just a place to sleep and go.