Los Amigos Hostel, Madrid, Spain
7.1
18th Apr 2014

The hostel is clean and is near from principal attractions in Madrid. However, there are few bathrooms and many rooms and the showers are mixed, so you don’t have too much privacy and you have to wait long to use the bathroom. The check in is 24h, so I could not sleep because people come any time at the night.

We inform you that we have mixed, male and female rooms, private rooms with shared bathroom and ensuite. Your room was private for two (for you and your friend). The bathrooms and showers and knew. This is a hostel. Our reception is open and light all day, we are a public institution that has to give 24 hours service.

Mediterranean Youth Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
17th Apr 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in Barcelona in this hostel. The hostel is clean and is near from principal attractions in Barcelona. The staff was very friendly and they are always helpful. I recommend you the private rooms and the walking tours.

Five Reasons Hostel, Nuremberg, Germany
14th Apr 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in Nurembreg in this hostel. I really recommend you because is near of everything, is clean, the rooms are very comfortable and modern.

Youth Hostel Rothenburg o.d.T., Rothenburg, Germany
13th Apr 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in the hostel. Thanks

Pension Alpha, Frankfurt, Germany
6.3
28th Nov 2012

The location is very good because is just 2 blocks near from the main station, if you want to travel o known the city you can arrive walkin at the principal turistics atracctions. Nevertheless, there is not kitchen o social area. If you want to meet people there is not the place. The nigh is a bit noisy because the check in is 24h and there are people arriving any time. The breakfast was very good.

• Colombia, Couple, 31-40
Lotte - The Backpackers, Heidelberg, Germany
26th Nov 2012

Is a very nice hostel. The staff is friendly and the location is good because you can arrive walking at the principal tourist atractions. The rooms are clean and lovely. The only inconvinient is the breakfast : just cereal, but everything else is ok.