Los Amigos Hostel

Madrid, Spain

The hostel is clean and is near from principal attractions in Madrid. However, there are few bathrooms and many rooms and the showers are mixed, so you don’t have too much privacy and you have to wait long to use the bathroom. The check in is 24h, so I could not sleep because people come any time at the night.

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Colombia

We inform you that we have mixed, male and female rooms, private rooms with shared bathroom and ensuite. Your room was private for two (for you and your friend). The bathrooms and showers and knew. This is a hostel. Our reception is open and light all day, we are a public institution that has to give 24 hours service.

Mediterranean Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I really enjoyed my stay in Barcelona in this hostel. The hostel is clean and is near from principal attractions in Barcelona. The staff was very friendly and they are always helpful. I recommend you the private rooms and the walking tours.

• 17th Apr 2014

Five Reasons Hostel

Nuremberg, Germany

I really enjoyed my stay in Nurembreg in this hostel. I really recommend you because is near of everything, is clean, the rooms are very comfortable and modern.

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Colombia

Youth Hostel Rothenburg o.d.T.

Rothenburg, Germany

I really enjoyed my stay in the hostel. Thanks

• 13th Apr 2014

Pension Alpha

Frankfurt, Germany

The location is very good because is just 2 blocks near from the main station, if you want to travel o known the city you can arrive walkin at the principal turistics atracctions. Nevertheless, there is not kitchen o social area. If you want to meet people there is not the place. The nigh is a bit noisy because the check in is 24h and there are people arriving any time. The breakfast was very good.

• 28th Nov 2012

Lotte - The Backpackers

Heidelberg, Germany

Is a very nice hostel. The staff is friendly and the location is good because you can arrive walking at the principal tourist atractions. The rooms are clean and lovely. The only inconvinient is the breakfast : just cereal, but everything else is ok.

• 26th Nov 2012