Udai Haveli Guest House

Udaipur, India

Excellent place to stay

Cosy Guest House

Jodhpur, India

Great place to stay, family was great as well

Keshav Palace

Pushkar, India

We enjoyed our stay here. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good. Staff helped us with all of our needs, we would definitely stay here again.

Suraj Guest House

Varanasi, India

Good place in the old city. The cousin who works there wasn't nice or trustworthy. I would not be the only guest to say that, he was very disrespectful to my wife. Overall the place was solid.

Hotel Taj Plaza

Agra, India

Solid place near the Taj Mahal. Good rooftop area to eat breakfast and look at the Taj Mahal. Breakfast food was good. Only issue as staff coming into our room unannounced a couple of times.

Smyle Inn

New Delhi, India

Good hotel staff was very helpful. Only issue was that the Wi-Fi would cut in and out. Breakfast could be a little better as well.

Wake UP! Cairo Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

Mati and Roni were very nice. Not the type of place to stay in the winter time. Little expensive for a tent as opposed to staying in other hostels with dorm rooms.

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

This was my second stay because I loved it so much.

Hayarkon 48 Hostel

Tel Aviv, Israel

This was a great place near the beach with an awesome rooftop to hang out on. I met a lot of great people here and I would highly recommend staying here. With how expensive Israel is, this was a great deal.

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

Very good hostel on of the best we have stayed tain our travels.

Nomad Cave Hostel

Goreme, Turkey

Great place to stay with a perfect location. Little cold in e winter but overall we loved it during our stay.

Chillout Cengo

Istanbul, Turkey

Solid place where the staff was very helpful. The biggest issues I had were how small the kitchen was and the people staying in the basement coming down thru the dorm room and turning lights on and off, even when it was only 9 pm they would complain about the lights.

Villa Micika

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Staff was very nice, we enjoyed our stay here.

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

One of the best hostels we have ever stayed at. Keep up the good work!

Celica Art Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Very good place to stay one of the best hostels we have stayed at in our world travels.

Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Fantastic place to stay! The staff was AMAZING! Special shout-out to Dominiqua (spelling?) who was always very helpful, on top of everything, very friendly, and went above and beyond on any request we had. When checking out we felt like we were leaving family :( Just note: they are not exaggerating when they call this a party hostel- they music is ALWAYS going, they almost force-feed you alcohol, and there are fun/drinking events planned for every night. It creates a super fun atmosphere.

awwww, thanks eric! I'm really glad that u weren't dissapointed staying with us and u were partying like crazy animals! Come back someday after recovering from vodka :) Cheers and best regards for u and Samantha <3 Dominika ;)

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

Solid hostel not far from the train station. Room was good and staff did a good job of keeping things clean.

This place was okay, definitely good if you like to party. There is no kitchen at all, besides a microwave. The staff wasn't too friendly and were very slow to do anything for you. It's a good place to meet people and the dorm rooms were solid. Not being able to bring your own booze into the bar there is slightly annoying as well.