Nomads Noosa, Noosa, Australia
6.6
5th Jul 2013

One of the reasons i stayed here though was because of the free use of surfboards, when i inquired to borrow one i was told all body boards and surf boards are being fixed! If i had known this i would have stayed at another hostel offering free surfboards as i now had to go out and rent a board. During open mike night the dj's drunk girlfriend kept getting on stage and interrupting performances and security allowed it, very unprofessional.

Hi Jessica, thanks for your feedback. Sadly as we are waiting on our new surfboards I had to remove this from our listing several weeks ago, apologies you did not see this and felt let down. We are waiting on our new ones to arrive as they others were too damaged to use. In regards to the DJ's girlfriend, very sorry you found this to be annoying - I will definitely be addressing this and thanks for making me aware of this issue. Thanks for your high ratings on value for money and location.

Base Brisbane - Central, Brisbane, Australia
4.9
4th Jul 2013

Bad security, I arrived in my room one night and there was a girl asleep on my bed who didnt belong there, I have also spoken to a couple of people who had just snuck into thier mates rooms without having to pay. Which is pretty unfair on other guests and dangerous regarding getting stuff stolen. The luggage room key is just on the side of the reception desk so anyone can just take it and enter. Big kitchen but several things didnt work and the last day I was there the shower wouldnt turn off!

Hostel Cat, Las Vegas, USA
22nd Apr 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel, cheap, clean, events every night which guests and staff all go to/join in with. The staff are really cool. Massive outside area with a big table that everyone congregates around. Great for solo travelers as its very easy to have fun and make friends here. Don't stay here if you don't want to party because this is a party hostel, but why would you come to Vegas if you don't want to party?

Hostel on 3rd, San Diego, USA
6.6
19th Apr 2013

Pretty standard hostel, good location, found the atmosphere not so great but it may have been a bad time i was there. Good beds and storage.

USA Hostels San Diego, San Diego, USA
7.1
15th Apr 2013

Nice hostel, great location, everything you would need the only issue was it was very dull, the way the hostel is set up means it is not easy to socialize. There is a lounge room but the door is closed and its not very 'enticing'. Do not stay at this hostel if you are looking for a party hostel, do stay here if you want a quiet, chilled couple of nights.

Banana Bungalow Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA
8th Apr 2013

Genuinely really liked this hostel, really glad i stayed. The staff were lovely, there is a massive courtyard area with ping pong, pool, TV and computers, and there are daily events on at the hostel like karaoke, party buses. Its a good place to meet people. I would go back.

Let's Rock Hostel, Krakow, Poland
5.1
18th Nov 2012

Its a pretty bad hostel, most of the building is outside, the staff are not too welcoming or friendly, there isnt really any common areas apart from the reception which you feel awkaurd about going in so the only way you will meet people is in your room. My biggest problem - though we are given bedroom keys, as i discovered when i left my key in my room - the doors do not lock anyway! you can just walk in and out without a key. Not safe.