Abrahams Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Great hostel and a great value for money. The hostel is very well located, the staff is really helpful and friendly. The hostel was surprisingly big, but somehow they managed to keep everything clean and organised. I stayed in a 16 bed room and it didn't feel crowded at all. The free breakfast is also a positive point.

Hostel Elena

Zadar, Croatia

The hostel was very good and very well located. Everything was new and clean, the only complaint is that there were few showers. The staff was very helpful when we arrived, but it was a little difficult to find them again later. The value for money is very good and I would certainly recommend this hostel.

It was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. It feels more like a hotel, except for the dorms. Everything is very clean, the rooms are spacious, the location is great. The staff is very helpful and friendly, and they welcomed us with fresh juice and watermelon slices. They arranged a boat trip for us, which was one of the best experiences in this trip. I would definitely stay there again.

The hostel was very well located, in the very center of Split. It was very clean, but the best part was the staff. They were great and gave us many tips of things to do, places to go, where to eat for an affordable price. I was feeling sick one of the days and they helped us finding a 24h pharmacy and told us what medicines to buy, because we didn't know the local names. Great hostel and great value for money.

The hostel is just just perfect. Perfect location, really close to the city center. The staff were great, always happy and very helpful. The facilities were very good, and very clean. The atmosphere was fantastic. The free dinner was a great plus. The pub downstairs (part of the hostel) is great, the food was delicious and the prices just right. There is live music with local bands, very good. Nothing to complain at all. Would definitely stay there again.

Muito obrigada! That's a great review! We're hoping to see you in the near future. Cheers

Eastener Hostel

Berlin, Germany

The hostel was very well located, really close to the main touristic points. The staff was really helpful. The reception is not 24h but it wasn't a problem at all. The facilities are good and clean. The room was very spacious, but there weren't sockets enough for everybody in the room. But I guess this was the only problem during my whole stay there. Would stay there again, when I`m back to Berlin :)

It was one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Great and very helpful staff, great atmosphere. The facilities were clean and very good. The breakfast was totally worth the money. The location was good, really close to Parc Guell and to subway stations. Great neighborhood. Would definitely stay there again.

Ole' Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

The staff was friendly and helpful, and the location was very good, really close to the Sagrada Familia. But it was really difficult to find the hostel, even with the address, because there is no sign on the door or anything. The rooms were clean, but the bathroom could be better. It was a good stay, nothing big to complain.

Hostel Meeting Point

Madrid, Spain

The hostel is very well located, in the very centre of Madrid and it was the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff is very friendly, always trying to help. :) The free breakfast was very good, specially for broken students like us. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

YHA Oxford

Oxford, England

The hostel is very well located, we walked everywhere from there. The kitchen is really useful, the rooms are spacious, but most of the showers didn't have hot water, what was a problem in January. In the rest, no complaints, very good hostel at a reasonable price.

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

It is a great hostel in the very centre of Edinburgh. The vibe is very good, loved the "tree house"! The staff was very helpful, and I loved the fact that the walking tour departs from the hostel, very comfortable. :) I stayed in a 6 bed room and the people who shared the room was really noisy, but this is not the hostel's fault.

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

It is a great hostel. Very well located, great staff and great vibe! The breakfast is very good and complete. Clean and big rooms, nothing to complain about. Also, I was in a group of 5, but we booked a room for 6 people. When we arrived to check in, they told us that they had upgrated us to a 5 bed room. Wonderful surprise! :)

Brussels Hostel Grand Place

Brussels, Belgium

You have to check in in another place, so when I arrived it was raining a lot and we had to walk about 10-15 minutes. But if it wasn't the rain, it would be ok. Despite that, everything was great. The location was perfect and the staff was very helpful.

Hotel San Giovanni

Milan, Italy

The location was very good. Although it wasn't really in the centre, it was really easy to get there by bus, and the hostel was close to the station. The staff don't speak English very well, but they were always very helpful. Besides, the facilities were just like new. I would definitely stay there again.

My Place Inn - Brixton

The facilities in general were good, but the bathroom had a problem with water infiltration. The location was good, close to the city centre, but the neighbourhood was a bit strange at night. Also, sometimes it was really difficult to get to talk to the owner.

Astor Hyde Park

Great hostel! The staff were very helpful and always in good mood. Very good atmosphere and interesting people, from all over the world. Plus, the shower was great! haha It wasn't sooo close to the underground, but it was not far. Just a 10 minutes walk. It was very near to the Hyde Park, though.

Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great hostel, especially for couples. Very good located, easy to go to the city center. The staff was very kind and explained everything when we arrived, also giving maps and sugestions. The whole hostel was very clean, the heater worked perfectly. The wifi was also good in our room. We loved the terrace in the roof (deluxe room) The kit kats in the bed every day were great :) if I go back to Amsterdam I will definitely stay there again!