A&O Hamburg Hauptbahnhof

Hamburg, Germany

I liked that every room had their own bath and shower, they charge for the internet tough and also for the breakfast. The way to get there is a little bit scary to walk by at night, specially below the bridge.

City Public Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

It was ok for a night, I didn't really expect much in the 22 beds room but it was nice, they charge for the linien so I think they should specify that in the info. They exchange euro to the local currency which is good for an emergency.

muy buena locaciĆ³n, cerca del centro (como 25 min caminando) y con una parada de autobus enfrente, el desayuno no es algo especial pero incluye cereal entonces estuvo bien.

Willow Bank Hotel

Manchester, England

very nice Hotel, it's not really in the center of the city but there is a bus stop almost in front of the hotel.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

It was a really nice, well located hostal, and the service was great!

Cool !

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

great location. amazing hostel.

Treestyle Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

A&T Holiday Hostel Wien

Vienna, Austria

A&O Berlin Friedrichshain

Berlin, Germany

the location was good, the closest train station was just like 5-7 minutes by foot, there are many cheap restaurants nearby and also a Lidl. the staff was very nice, we were 5 girls and at the beginning we were going to share a 8 bed room with boys but we talked to the staff and they relocate us without problem, the only thing I didn't like were the showers, they were very clean, but the door of each shower was completely transparent and see through, I wasn't very comfortable with that.

• 1st Nov 2012