Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

A well run hostel in the heart of the city, made possible by a family that welcomes new as its newest member. This is my second stay at the hostel and I'll be sure to stay there again when I look into buying a house in Lisbon. Breakfast was excellent and dinner is always special. I can't say enough. Deborah, Diana, Joao and the extended family are great help and are always there to make you feel at home. I'll definitely recommend it to my friends who will visit Lisbon in the near future.

• 13th Oct 2015

LSE Passfield Hall

It's a quiet hall for university students so, not much of an atmosphere. There could have been more things to do, but overall, it was clean, quiet and tidy. The cooked breakfast was pretty good.

• 23rd Mar 2013

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Great multilingual staff and value for money. Breakfast was simple considering the size of the hostel. Nonetheless, it was more than adequate with kitchen facilities as well. They could get more use out of the bar by putting a tv in there. All in all, if I head back to Brussels, I know where I'll stay. Great job all around.

• 13th Nov 2012