This is by far one of the best hostels i have stayed at throughout my travels. Although it was fairly expensive to stay here it was well worth it for the beautiful canal, the accessible transit and the shops near by. The best part was definitely the amazing staff! They were always friendly and more than willing to go the extra mile for each guest. I cannot recommend this hostel enough!!

• 6th May 2013

Our experience at Travel Joy Wimbledon Hostel was at a stretch sub-par. The facilities were far from clean, and the customer service was at best mediocre. Although I was travelling with three other friends, we were all placed in separate rooms, despite making the booking together. Our experience at Travel Joy Wimbledon hostel could certainly have been worse, though I would NOT under any circumstances recommend this hostel to any travellers.

• 20th Apr 2013

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Everything about this hostel was great! The location is central with the best view of the castle in town! the staff was beyond friendly and they throw a mean pub crawl. I would recommend this to hostel to everyone who is planing on going to Edinburgh and I plan on returning as soon as possible.

• 19th Apr 2013