Auberge Internationale Rivière-du-Loup, Riviere-du-Loup, Canada
15th Apr 2013

Great hostel. Best hostel kitchen I have seen in the 100 + hostels I have stayed at around the world. Our room was comfortable and clean.

Sonati Estelì, Esteli, Nicaragua
5th Jan 2013

most comfortable hostel bed I've ever slept in. Staff are very friendly. It's close to the central park, grocery store and local restaurants.

Managua Backpackers Inn, Managua, Nicaragua
4th Jan 2013

decent hostel. Has a pool and it's very close to the grocery store. I would stay there again.

Thanks for providing your feedback! The location is definitely good with the proximity to shops and restaurants.

Hostel Rio Playa, Playa del Carmen, Mexico
22nd Dec 2012

awesome hostel. One of the best I've been to. I was there over christmas and the staff were incredible. The hostel is located in a perfect location - half a block from the main road (5th avenue) and a block and a half from the beach. This hostel is known as the best one in Playa. I would recommend it to anyone

Hotel Palenque, Palenque, Mexico
5.7
17th Dec 2012

It took reception an hour and a half to check me in. They were all nice - just unorganized and very very slow. The room was really hot and stuffy. Not horrible. But I wouldn't stay there again.

Rossco Backpackers Hostel, San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico
16th Dec 2012

awesome hostel - nightly bonfires. which are great since it gets quite cold in san cristobal at night. Location is decent - though a friend of mine was robbed near by (so be a little careful after dark on the quieter side streets).

Cielo Rojo Hostel Oaxaca, Oaxaca, Mexico
3rd Dec 2012

super friendly staff. Awesome atmosphere. I would definetely return. My only negative was that there are very few washrooms and showers (I think 3 in the whole place). I waited one morning for an hour to use the washroom since people were taking showers. And one day, I didn't take a shower becasue there was no opportunity.

Hostel Mundo Joven Catedral, Mexico City, Mexico
5.4
28th Nov 2012

I have stayed in over 100 hostels before and this place has the worst WIFI of any. I booked this place because of the rooftop terrace. But there were no comfortable chairs to sit in the sun. The bartender was very rude to me - she was horrible. The staff kept giving me incorrect info - I asked where a grocery store was, went to that location, and it wasn't a grocery store. The receptionist then told me I was wrong and that it was - so I went (and it wasn't). I could go on but it won't let me...

We are very sorry about the WiFi at the time of your stay, as we explained to you, works were being done to upgrade all the routers and it works perfeclty and fast now (please come and check it!) . We STRONGLY aplologize for how you say you were mistreated by the bartender, we will definetely look into that. We are truly sorry you ended up writing such a bad review. Happy travels!

Riad Layla Rouge, Marrakech, Morocco
24th Nov 2012

So much character. Amazing terrace with incredible views - a perfect place to chill. Beautiful rooms. Friendly staff. Best free breakfast I've had at a hostel. Free mint tea whenever. Perfect location. Easy to meet people here. I travel a lot and this was probably in the top three of best hostels I've ever stayed at. :)

The Garden Backpacker, Seville, Spain
20th Nov 2012

360 Hostel Centro, Madrid, Spain
16th Nov 2012

Probably one of the top three hostels I've been to - of all time. And I travel a lot. Very friendly staff that went out of their way to encourage a social environment - free tapas and paella dinner nights. Incredibly clean hostel - a cleaning lady had cleaned my mess in the kitchen that I was going to clean after finishing eating. I came back and it was cleaned for me - not necessary, but very appreciated. The location is perfect. If you go to Madrid, stay at this hostel.

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
6.6
3rd Nov 2012

Good hostel. My only criticisms are that there's a strange mix of people there (which could always change). And that the hostel employes LOTS of travellers which have decided to stay in Nice for an extended amount of time - everyone's nice but it was really hard to hang out with anyone cause we were seen as outsiders. It just wasn't your typical hostel environment where everyone is open to all hanging out together and making friends. Location was perfect and the WIFI was reliable.