Die Wohngemeinschaft

Cologne, Germany

Even though I only stayed at the hostel for a night, Die Wohngemeinschaft is definitely one of the better hostels I've stayed in. The facilities were clean and comfortable, and the staff were friendly and helpful. The hostel is located near plenty of restaurants and bars. I would definitely stay here again.

Old Quarter

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel is situated above a bar in the middle of the red light district. A friend and I stayed in a twin private room. The room was very small and not exactly the cleanest, but we were only there to sleep. The hostel/bar staff were friendly and helpful. Overall good stay.

Sleep Well

Brussels, Belgium

Great location. Clean and quiet hostel. It's not the place to stay if you're looking for a party hostel, but proximity to Delirium makes up for it. The hostel staff were friendly and helpful. I'd stay here again.

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

Overall good hostel. The room and common areas were clean. The walk to the Temple Bar area was about a 10-15 min walk. That should be an issue for most people until temperatures drop in the winter. I'd stay here again.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Always a great time at Wombats.

Hostal Ibiza

Ibiza, Spain

Nice hostel, great location, excellent value for money. I split a twin private room with a friend. The room wasn't too cozy, and the bathrooms/ common areas were clean. The staff members were helpful and friendly. I'd stay here again.

Home Lisbon Hostel