• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
El Gallo con Tacos, Santiago, Chile
25th Jan 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed in the double ensuite. This was our favourite hostel of our trip in Chile. It's a beautiful space with a very good vibe. The bedroom was very clean, the bed was very comfortable. Hands down, the best breakfast I ate in Chile...make sure you don't miss it! The owner was very helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend this hostel!

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
Hotel Puerto Valparaiso, Valparaiso, Chile
7.1
22nd Jan 2013

This is an old hotel turned hostel. My girlfriend and I were in a private ensuite. The room was nice, the bed was very comfortable and clean. Our bathroom was clean. We were told the area of town we were in was a bit shady but we didn't feel unsafe and didn't have any problems. It's walking distance to the bus station. The breakfast was simple but filling. The owner was very helpful and knowledgeable of the area. I'd recommend it.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
Nature Hostel, Pucon, Chile
16th Jan 2013

We had an excellent stay in Nature Hostel. It was a bit difficult to find, a few locals seemed to think it didn't exist anymore. The hostel has a homely feeling to it. The staff were extremely friendly and went out of their way to help us out. Great outdoor space in the back. We met some great people here, we would definitely recommend this hostel.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
Margouya Patagonia, Puerto Varas, Chile
15th Jan 2013

My girlfriend and I only spent one night here. We were in the beautiful double private (with ensuite). Our room felt like a luxury hotel room! Very nice! The only downside was the water changed temperature on us a few times...that was also the case in another hostel we stayed at in Puerto Varas. Otherwise, the staff was very helpful. The kitchen was fully-equipped. Highly recommend it!

• Brazil, All Male Group, 25-30
Hostel Melmac Patagonia, Puerto Varas, Chile
7th Jan 2013

Great hostel. The beds are great. Nice big lockers for you gear. The only downside was the fact that it seemed to take a long time for hot water to come out of the shower. When you got some hot water it wouldn't last very long. So I had to take some icy cold showers here! Breakfast isn't included here, but you get 50% off at a restaurant that has pretty good food.

• Brazil,
Che Lagarto Hostel Trindade, Trindade, Brazil
21st Dec 2012

• Brazil, All Male Group, 18-24
Biergarten Hostel, Ilha Grande, Brazil
17th Dec 2012

Excellent hostel. Very clean and safe. Friendly and helpful staff. Amazing breakfast. One of the best hostel's I've stayed at.

• Brazil, Couple,
Mellow Yellow Villa, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
8th Dec 2012

Nice place. Bedroom was comfortable and clean. Bathroom was also clean. Breakfast was good but basic (compared to the great breakfasts I've had at other Brazilian hostels). Staff was helpful and friendly. A bit pricey...but so is every hostel in Rio it seems.