YMCA Hostel Basel, Basel, Switzerland
3.4
13th Jul 2013

The drainage pipe was blocked and nothing was done about it. I don't understand what kind of people are appointed at the reception desk as the girl there tried to swipe my license card and then tried it AGAIN with my student id??!! The nincompoop never came back to open the reception at 3.30 and we could NOT get our luggage from the storage when we needed it. Even more surprised that this happened in SWITZERLAND. The staff should be fired unless they want to go out of business.

You & Me in Rome, Rome, Italy
22nd Jun 2013

The staff was very helpful and nice! Massimilio was superfun!! Definitely will go back!!

Botanico, Valencia, Spain
7.4
19th Jun 2013

All in all it was good BUT there was no internet connection. Only after asking was a 3g stick provided and even that did not work. IT WAS HIGHLY INCONVENIENT.

16th Jun 2013

Everything was very nice.. We really had a wonderful and convenient stay here.. The owners were exceptionally friendly and made us feel totally at home.. they further provided us with all kinds of useful information.. We loved it there and are certainly going to return!!

Pension Virgen de la Luz, Seville, Spain
13th Jun 2013

I had a very nice stay there... and I thought Antonio was an ecxeptionally nice person... If I go back to Sevilla which is highlty likely I will most definitely book my stay there!

Yes! Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
26th Apr 2013

Everything was absolutely perfect!!! I had a great time!!! The staff is exceptionally nice and helpful!!! Loved it!!!

Euro Hostel Newcastle, Newcastle upon Tyne, England
5.1
2nd Apr 2013

I thought being charged two pounds just to borrow a towel for use was rather ridiculous. I mean I've heard of renting as I've travelled enough but pay two pounds?? Reception desk has to be better informed about the breakfast timings. Or else it was fine.