• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
Sheilas Cork Hostel, Cork, Ireland
8.0
9th May 2016

I only stayed one night so I didn't use the facilities that much, however I do know there is a computer room, common room next to the kitchen and lockers if you need to make use of these. I can't complain about how my roommates sort of decreased my excellence experience, however the creeking beds and the (my apologies, I don't know the word) push-showers (where you have to push a button to shower) would be the only negative aspects of my stay. However, excellent staff and great location!

Nomads Fat Camel Hostel, Auckland, New Zealand
4.3
30th Dec 2012

Nothing is clean, it takes ages to repair a broken lamp, there are no chairs to eat diner/breakfast, the area is really loud at night, and the lockers in the room are not safe. Even the doors are not safe, and the pass system works against you. I won't stay there again, there ar many other hostels in the city centre!

Plateau Lodge, Tongariro National Park, New Zealand
28th Dec 2012

It was very clean, and a very nice place to stay when you do the Tongariro Crossing. Everything is clean, kitchen and lounge are from good size. There are a lot of shower and toilet facilities . Also, the room have enough space. Very nice place. For me definitely worth every cent I spend :)

Sequoia Lodge Backpackers, Picton, New Zealand