• 28th Feb 2014

Downtown Washington Hostel

Washington DC, USA

No activities on a Saturday night in a city like Washington? - that's poor! Staff is very unpersonal. You can't say that they are not helpful but they just give you standard rehearsed answers like robots.

• 24th Aug 2013

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

First of all, I would definitely stay here again but I think there could be more organized or offered by the hostel in such a great city. Other people had problems that dorms where suddenly overbooked, I can't complain. The hostel has to find a way to mark which bed is occupied and which not.

• 17th May 2013

You stayed in the 14 bed dorm. We are very organized; but if you and other guests in the 14 bed dorm keep trying to change beds than of course it will look disorganized. Rather than write this comment, why didn't you let us know when you were staying with us so we could have sorted it out?

Casa d'Alagoa

Faro, Portugal

This hostel has a family character. In the evening is a common dinner and afterwards you go out for drinks. The common area is not very big but cosy. I would definitely stay here again if I come to Faro again.

• 13th Dec 2012

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

Very nice athmosphere with great helpful and friendly staff. There is a lot of passion for details when it comes to decoration etc. Good connection to train station by bus. A lot of activities and events organized, either in-house or in cooperation with other hostels. Definitely my hostel again in Sevilla!

• 11th Dec 2012

Cordoba Bed and Be

Cordoba, Spain

This location is still quite new and it will evolve over times that is for sure. I stayed there only one night in Cordoba and can definitely recommend this place as it is clean, central and the owner José is a very nice guy. Follow his recommendations when it comes to food and drinks, you will not be disappointed! It is not a hostel but a cosy B&B that has more a "staying over at a frieds place" kind of style. Definitely a good place where I would stay again.

• 10th Dec 2012

Granada Inn Backpackers

Granada, Spain

Very nice hostel with a great open air common area. Very friendly staff that knows how to party. The interieur and facilities like bathrooms, kitchen, etc. are in excellent condition. This is where I would stay again if I come to Granada again. Join the free walking tour from Elisa to Albaicín and Sacromonte and at least once the pub crawl!

Great staff, great events, great location, good beds. Joint the walking tour of Brian, it's the best way to learn about the interesting history of Malaga and you will definitely have a lot of fun! Also the pub crawl is not to miss out!