Riad Chez Lea

Marrakech, Morocco

I would recommend renovating the bathrooms a bit, and installing better and more secure lockers for valuables. There are two mattresses in the bunk bed room on the second floor that are terrible and need to be replaced! They're like rocks.

I loved that they included towels and breakfast as well as 24/7 complimentary drinks such as hot chocolate, coffee, juice and water. They have plenty of chill rooms with entertainment like books, movies and a pool table. The showers are nice and warm, and I like that they have doors with locks for each shower, and inside there are hooks for your clothing and a shower curtain so your stuff doesn't get wet. The staff was extremely helpful with any information that you ask for.

Thank you for your very positive and generous review. These are all very important to the success of our business. Travel Joy Hostels.

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

You can only BUY towels for 4,50. You can't even rent them. A lot people don't have room to carry a towel with them, so they might have to be thrown away after bought for that ridiculous price, and used only once, maybe twice. The lockers didn't have a lock, so you had to buy one for 5 euro. The breakfast was pretty decent, though.

Thanks for the comments. Towels and locks are indeed for sale at reception for EUR 4,50. You can always bring your own towel and padlock as we suggested in our information on Hostelworld.com. The price of a towel is in our opinion not too high, given the quality and size of the towel. I regret that this was not your impression and offer our apologies. I'm glad you liked our breakfast. Jan Sistermans - Hostel Manager Stayokay Vondelpark