• Belgium, Mixed Group, 25-30
Leuven City Hostel, Leuven, Belgium
8.0
16th Apr 2016

Leuke gezellige hostel in het centrum van Leuven.

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
Wolfpack Hostel Dalat, Da Lat, Vietnam
26th Dec 2014

My plan was to stay in Wolfpack hostel. Unfortunately on my way to the hostel I got involved in a motorbike accident which changed my traveling plans drastically. Instead of staying at Wolfpack I ended up staying at Da Lat General Hospital. The hostel was informed and they came and visit my in the hospital. They also helped securing my motorbike which was still When I eventually moved to the hospital they really took care of my a lot. The kindness of the staff was amazing! Thanks!

Dear Maarten, thank you for your taking the time to review Wolfpack Hostel. We hope you had a safe trip home and you all is well now. it's a shame that you had to change your travel plan due to the accident but we hope you could visit Vietnam again and stay with us longer. All our best wishes.

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
Hi Patagonia Hostel Puerto Madryn, Puerto Madryn, Argentina
15th Apr 2014

I really loved my stay in Hi Patagonia. We were way to early due to we arrived in the morning. During our arrival Gaston supplied us with coffee and tea. Also the enthousiasme of how he explained all the activities in the area was great. Each or every 2 nights they arrange a diner for all the guest which is a nice extra. The location is close to all activities but a bit far from the bus terminal. Afterwards we discovered a cab was only 20 pesos :-) One of the best hostel on my trip this far.