St Christopher's Oasis

Quite a decent place to stay in London. A stone's throw from the London Bridge underground station. The main hostel is a great place to hang out/eat/drink.

• 2nd Jun 2014

Central Backpackers

Oxford, England

Bath Backpackers

Bath, England

Probably the worst hostel I've ever stayed at...Beds were rock hard, showers were in a creepy dungeon-like basement, kitchen and lounge were dirty...the whole facility was very outdated and kinda creepy. However, the location was PERFECT for exploring Bath.

• 31st May 2014

A fantastic hostel! Great location to see all the sights in Cardiff and very close to the train station/bus depot. Staff was absolutely lovely, when I left my laundry to dry on the heater, they FOLDED IT FOR ME!! Really cool 1 pound dinners and free desserts where we were able to chat with other friendly travellers. Beautiful kitchen/lounge, great wifi, no complaints!

The Westend Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in and I believe my number is 25+. I felt like I was in a luxury hotel, not a youth hostel. Beautiful, clean, and modern facilities. Comfortable beds and fantastic water pressure in the shower. 20% off discount at the delicious restaurant and bar which we used daily! Our only complaint is that it is quite far from the center of town, where all the tourist attractions are. However, my friend and I had BritRail passes and took the train in daily!

• 25th May 2014

Gallery Hyde Park

Great location on a nice street, right on Hyde park, and very close to 2 Tube stations. Facilities could definitely be better but were acceptable. The inside is a maze of stairs and doors and my friend and I did not enjoy lugging our suitcases up FIVE staircases to our room. Couldn't get wifi in our room but it was good in other areas. Not a horror hostel by any means, but you could probably do better.

• 21st May 2014

Awesome day trip to the North Shore! Staff was friendly and helpful. Facilities were clean and suitable. Bathroom could definitely use an update but it was clean! Couldn't ask for a better location. I would definitely recommend.