Zbra Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Z.Bra is my fav place to stay in Rio. I have been staying there since last year and wouldn´t change it. The staff is just AMAZING, lovely, helpful and always happy. I feel so great when I am staying there. Also, the location is perfect. It is only 2min walking distance from the beach and nearby there are plenty of bars, restaurants, shops and markets.

• 23rd May 2013

Thanks Paula!!! We also love having you here!!! Hope to see you soon !!!

The Court Hostel

The hostel is really in a great location. Earls Court is a nice neighborhood and there many places to eat around the hostel. The manager (sorry I forgot his name) and the staff were really very friendly and helpful. They were always kind and willing to help. The manager told me they will rebuild the hostel which will be very nice. The rooms are ok, but they need some changes and maintainance. Heaters were fine in rooms and I would stay there again.

• 7th Feb 2013

Zbra Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Z.Bra is a great hostel in a great location. It´s located very near the beach and also near nice bars and restaurants. The staff is very friendly and always ready to help. Lia is always smiling and I feel at home while staying at z..bra. Marcela and Natalie are also lovely girls. They really care about the guests. I also love the Z.bra iPod playlist :-)

• 30th Nov 2012