Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Sleepzone

Galway, Ireland

This hostel was really nice. The people that worked here were friendly, and they offer a lot of nice tours that leave right from the front of the hostel. It's not too far from the pedestrian street. It also holds a lot of people with a large kitchen/common room area, so it's really easy to meet people.

Killarney Sugan Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

I loved this hostel. The guy that runs the place is great, and the hostel is both fun and quirky. Maybe not the greatest place to meet tons of people, but that forces you to go out and about. The guy that also works at the hostel also has great tips for the people staying there. I'd say stay here if you're in Killarney because it's a really nice/unique hostel.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

This hostel was pretty good. I enjoyed my time here and there are tons of people in this hostel, so it's a good opportunity to meet people. As long as you don't mind a little bit of walking, it is pretty much near everything you want to see. I'd stay here again. The only annoying bit is the lack of lockers in rooms, but I haven't stayed in one hostel in Ireland that provides lockers for free/in the rooms.

Sant Jordi Gracia

Barcelona, Spain

This is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff is great, and although there is no free breakfast, we did have free dinner one night, and made an arab style dinner another for only 4 euro. It's a safe place to stay as your own key card opens up your locker as well. They have a bunch of movies to watch if you want to stay in one night. It's in a cool area, not really RIGHT next to major attractions, but within walking distance to most and it's surrounded by cool restaurants and bars

Purple Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

I wasn't crazy about this hostel, but it wasn't awful, just not what I was looking for. It's very focused on their own happy hour and more of a party atmosphere. Also, although breakfast was provided, it was one of the weakest one's I've had at a hostel. I don't expect much, but I would have liked more than just jam to spread on my white toast. Overall, if you're looking to drink and party, I think you'd enjoy this hostel. If you want to stay at a place that arranges free activities this isnt it

• 3rd Apr 2013

Alicante San Nicolás

Alicante, Spain

This place is great! We were only in Alicante for a day, but if I can back, I'd stay here. The place is great if you're looking for more private rooms at an affordable price. Each room is outfitted with a whole slew of things that could be useful, including robes and tea. We were in a joint bathroom, but it's one of the biggest ones I've seen in Europe for a cheaper place, and as we were more or less here off season, we didn't actually have to share with anyone. Make sure you arrive on time.

This hostel was pretty good. Average overall, but I liked the location of it a lot. It's surrounded by a bunch of arab markets, which are neat, and right near with Alhambra, which is the "must" see of Granada. Granada is a cool city for a few days, with relatively cheap food and a good atmosphere.

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

I loved this hostel! One of the best I've stayed at! The staff is fun, friendly, and great overall. My only complaint would be that the lockers are a bit small to hold everything you bring, but they are big enough for the most important things, so no big deal! We did the paella night and free sangria, which was a great deal and a great way to meet people. Breakfast was pretty good, with toast, cereal, and things to make your own crepes. I really enjoyed my it and would tell anyone to stay here

Hotel Andre Gill

Paris, France

This hotel was a great choice for our group. The area was really interesting and unique, although it might not be for everyone. There were a bunch of cool restuarants and bars around, and we had our best meal in Paris in this neighborhood. The bathroom in our room was gigantic for a European bathroom, although the water wasn't consistently hot. The staff was very friendly and breakfast was plenty for anyone used to European breakfasts. It was easy too find and quiet. I'd stay again.

Ca' Della Pieta'

Venice, Italy

I stayed for Venice for two days and a night (which is crazy and if you're visiting Venice you should stay longer), but this hostel was great and I would stay here again. Alex is super nice and very helpful. The location is great too, and is less than five minutes away from the Piazza San Marco. The rooms are nice and comfy. It can get a little bit noisy at night, but you're in a city so you really shouldn't expect anything else. Overall, great experience!

Jaleh, you are welcome anytime you like to come back..good luck girls.