Khaosan Immjai

Bangkok, Thailand

It was so nice to stay there. One of the best in Bangkok, spically Sumsum the sister of the owner, she is very helpful and nice, help me lot. Thanks a lot, me and my sister enjoyed there very much. We are looking forward to going back one day. If you come to china, pls contact me.:)

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

It is one of best hostels in china, speically the staff, one called Yangfang and the boy who worked on night, they are very helpful and friendly. The sister hostels nearby is very nice too, there is a very good bar with live music, enjoyed very much. Thax, guys

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

it"s a very good hostel, i really enjoyed staying there.

Mojzo inn

Nha Trang, Vietnam

One of the best hostels i have stayed in Vietnam, really friendly staff, two recetionist girls and one guy works for breakfast are very nice. The mud bath is very nice, we enjoyed a lot.. Dennfinetlly derommend.

• 11th Nov 2012
  • China

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

The location is soso, a bit far, but they offer the shuttle bus to the old town. The staff is ok, one girl with yellow dress is very friendly.

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

I stayed there for one night, staff are quite friendly and helpful. Actionlly we stayed in another hostel which is new one, but belong to same ower i guess. The location is good.