Santorini Breeze Studios

Santorini, Greece

This hostel is great value for money. It's clean, close to the beach and restaurants and the owner, Mike, is an absolute legend!!! Best hostel I've stayed in.

M&J Hostel

Rome, Italy

This hostel lacks atmosphere. The staff can be condescending and sometimes rude and not exactly helpful.

The melting pot is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff are so friendly and happy, they can't do enough to help you. It has such a great vibe and a fantastic outdoor area that you can soak up the sun in and meet others. They have a bbq every night and for 7 euros you get the biggest plate of food imaginable! The beach is directly across the road and its only a 20 min walk into town. I absolutely loved my stay here and would reccomend it to anyone visiting Malaga.

Red Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

Really nice hostel in a good location. Easy to find from the train station. The staff never who checked me in was super friendly and helpful however all the other staff I spoke to or asked something were a little rude and it seemed like a small request was a massive effort for them.

Itaca Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The staff here are really great, friendly and helpful. I liked the common area, it was really comfy, more like a lounge room at home and they show a movie every night. Only downside is that it was really hard to find!!

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Good clean hostel with friendly staff. Good Location being right near the main bus terminal. No complaints apart from the room being extremely hot and stuffy. Other than that I had a pleasant stay

Killarney Railway Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

This hostel is in a great location, close to buses trains and Killarney national park. However, the hostel is being used as temporary accommodation for people without housing.

Sleepzone

Galway, Ireland

This hostel is in an excellent location, it's super clean and extremely comfortable. The staff are all very friendly and only too happy to help in any way. I really enjoyed my stay here and if I go back to Galway I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else.

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

This hostel is clean and tidy but in a rough area of town. As a female I didn't feel safe walking back to the hostel alone at night. The staff weren't friendly or helpful and there was constant loud music in reception which made using the wifi to Skype difficult.

We are sorry to hear that you did n't feel safe in the area. Our central location is so handy for everything that most guests love it . Many city centre locations can be intimidating if you are on your own and our staff will advise on transport ( LUAS at end of street and taxis if you need ) We are really concerned that you did n't find the staff helpful or freindly as this is not normally the case at all ( if you saw any other reviews ) We will talk to all our staff who were on duty to see what we could be doing better to ensure we are consistent and helpful with ALL Guests ALL of the time. If the music was too loud the guys at reception will turn it down.

This hostel is in a great location (directly across from tube station) the staff are helpful however it is noisy and not the cleanest.

Hey there, Thank you for taking the time from your travels to leave us some feedback. We really appreciate it as it helps us improve the experience for our future guests. Being situated about a busy bar it can sometimes be a bit noisey, that's why we close the bar at 11 on weekdays but if you are after an early night, we offer FREE earplugs at reception for all guests. Our cleaning team work quite hard at keeping the hostel in a good clean condition but being an old building it can sometimes look dirty. We have taken this into consideration and are soon to start repainting and upgrading our rooms. Again, thank you for your feedback. Its always welcome and appreciated! Happy travels! Cheers, The St Christopher's team