The Crew House St. Maarten, St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles
2.6
19th Jun 2015

Awful place. Incredibly dirty, the shower only had booing hot water, the toilet broke, there was no lock on the door and a rat in the kitchen This hostel is the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. It's as though they don't care about the guests. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Hostel Siriri, Panama City, Panama
23rd Dec 2014

Great hostel and the staff are fab! I stayed for 3 weeks.

Hostelle - Female Only Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
12th Jul 2013

Fantastic place. It felt like having a girls' slumber party with everyone watching the Dirty Dancing dvd in the common room. It was so clean and really refreshing to be in a girls only hostel. There was no worrying about who was going to snore or walking around in your nightwear and I loved the extra touches like the free sweets. The hostel isn't directly in the centre but it's still very easy to get to by train. I loved it!

Hostel Ka'beh Cancun, Cancun, Mexico
23rd May 2013

Great hostel! I was travelling as a solo and the staff are so accommodating and make you feel at home. They helped me decide which tour to do and took me to the meeting places and also arranged my nights out for me and the manager David is great and interacts with everyone. It's got a great social vibe to it too and you get free breakfast. I was there for the bbq and open bar night which gets everyone together. Overall a fantastic place!

Petra Hostel, Jerusalem, Israel
6.0
6th Nov 2012

I thought the roof terrace was great