Braga POP Hostel

Braga, Portugal

This hostel was great. It felt like home. Very relaxed and chilled vibe. Bathrooms and common areas always clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast is the hostel breakfast, nothing special. Hot water and wifi always available. Beds comfy. Location is great 2mins drom bus and 15mins from train station, in the old centre. Would stay here again.

Second Home Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Location was good if you want to be near sites like blue mosque and aya Sophia. Bit far from the night life, but I walked there and back everyday and night so can't complain. Hosts are fantastic, helpful, nice, caring. Beds comfy, rooms clean. Showers had hot water at all times.

Flag Varna Central Hostel

Varna, Bulgaria

This is a cheap hostel. You get what u pay for. The staff are the best, so nice and very helpful. The common room is boring and has no atmosphere. Clean bathrooms with hotwater. Bed annoying some hard and very creaky, but what I expected for what I paid. Location was great walking distance to everything. Just an average stay.

Charlys Pension

Egirdir, Turkey

This is a great little place. Amazing location! Overlooking the water and perfect for sunset! The staff so friendly and helpful. Will evn pick u up at 4:30 in the morning from bus stop! Beds comfy, bathrooms clean. There is a folde with things to do and see in/around Egirdir, this was very helpful! Breakfast was the usual Turkish stuff, nothing special. The do offer lunch and dinners but I didn't eat here so can't comment. Would stay again!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! Firstly the staff are so friendly, answering all my questions regarding everything from hiking to buses! Locations to everything is great, close to town, sun rise point, hiking valleys and bus stop. Facilities are awesome, pool came in handy after long mornings/days hiking. And there is a lot of chill out areas and even a table tennis table. Breakfast is fine. Choose of about 7 different things. Beds comfy and dorm room and bathroom cleaned daily!

Ozbay Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

Well I felt unwelcome here for day one. I was here 3 nights and not once was our bathroom cleaned (in dorm) or let alone a bin emptied. The owners gave more attention to the single female travellers then anyone else. The only thing going for this hostel is its location. I would not stay again

Yildirim Guesthouse

Fethiye, Turkey

The owner of this place by far makes this place what it is. He is so kind and welcoming, I felt right at home. He also knows a lot about the Area and turkey in general. The hostel itself was always spotlessly clean, beds comfy, wifi good and cold beverages on offer at a cheap price. Also offers meals at night for a small fee which were delicious and there was so much food! Would definitely stay here again!

• 30th Jul 2013

Hostel Anzac House

Canakkale, Turkey

This place is a clean place, we stayed here to visit Gallipoli. In the dorm they have clean beds. Showers and toilet fine. Wifi worked. Unfortunately not a place to meet people. Has a great rooftop terrace that's not utilized as well as it should be.

• 28th Jul 2013

Neverland Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

This place was supper hot. Our rooms were smoking hot and there is not even a floor fan or anything in the main common room/breakfast room or any rooms. maybe think about getting some... One staff member wasn't that friendly, but others were fine. Location was good. It was clean. It was an ok hostel, just need to put some money in to make it comfortable to relax in, aka some cooling agents as we didnt want to sit in hotel as was hotter inside then out.

Hostel Mostel Veliko Tarnovo

Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria

Loved my stay here! So much to do in VT and the staff are so helpful with everything. Even have a free pick-up service from bus stop. Also offer a great selection of tours and one that no one else offers the UFO tour. One of the best things I've done. Loved thos placed stayed a extra few nights. Would stay here again in a heart beat.

Canape Connection

Sofia, Bulgaria

Loved this hostel!! Wish I could have extended my stay. It's such a good feel here. Beds comfy, showers and bathrooms clean. Breakfast handmade and delicious. Really great location walking distance to everything. Staff are so nice and helpful. Would stay here again in heart beat.

Be My Guest Hostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

My sheet was dirty, bunk was broken. Shower and toilet looked like they had not been cleaned for a few days. Breakfast was just crossiants. The directions to hostel don't help at all. Was supposed to stay several nights only stayed one and left.

Shanti Hostel 2

Skopje, Macedonia

Stayed here for 2 nights and would stay again! The staff are so friendly and answer any questions. Beds are sooooo comfy and have curtains for privacy, individual lights and electricy plugs! Great location easy walk to centre. Thanks shanti for a great stay! Also stayed at bitola shanti, was the same. :)

Di Angolo Hostel

Ohrid, Macedonia

Overall a good hostel. The staff were nice but sometimes a bit hard to get a he of because they were also workin the resturant an busy. Very clean, beds comfy, amazing location. Wifi was good in common area but didn't work in room. I enjoyed my stay here and would stay again.

Shanti Hostel Bitola

Bitola, Macedonia

Stayed here for 4 nights. Beds very comfy, shower great. Power plugs and lights by your bed. The staff here are fantastic, so helpful and willing to chat! Very close to main street. Would stay again!

Hoa My I Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

Very clean, very friendly an helpful staff. In good location walking/Riding distance from old town. Nothing bad to say, would definitely stay again!