Reviews: dmwolfe90

Location USA, Gender Male, Age 26

Old Prague Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
8.0
11th Jun 2014

My stay was very nice, cheap, and close to the Old Town. The hostel being close top three usual attractions was very good, plus there was a place to rent a bike nearby, if you wanted to bike around or see outside the city. The breakfast was okay. Mostly just cereal, but not much to complain about, since it is included. The staff was quite helpful, especially when they took my towel by accident. I appreciated when they gave me a replacement, just as long as of have something to dry off with.

Chicago Getaway Hostel, Chicago, USA
20th Jun 2013

The staff was incredibly accommodating and a lot of fun when leading the various activities. The hostel itself is in a great location and it is easy to get to numerous places around the city. Passes for Skydeck or the John Hancock Building are available at the desk for a reduced price. The hostel is a very chill and relaxing place to hang out. I had a great time for my first visit to Chicago, in which I felt the hostel had a helping hand. I would definitely stay here again.

Dear Daniel, Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your review. We are flattered to receive a 100% review and are thrilled you enjoyed your experience. Our staff takes a lot of pride in providing authentic interactions with our guests, from recommending local restaurants to cracking a few jokes. We can't wait to have you stay with us again! Cheers, Jason Schultz General Manager

HI Sacramento, Sacramento, USA