Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The rooms are not so beautiful. The atmosphere is good. People from the reception are nice and lovely. Breakfast well-served. I'd come back there only with a group.

• 7th Jan 2013

Dear, Thank you for your response. I am sorry to hear that you didn't find our rooms beautiful. Great to hear that you are coming back with a group. Kind Regards, Stayokay Vondelpark team

the stay was great. people are very nice and lovely. no problem at all. rooms are beautiful and modern. Internet is also great. Downstairs there is a kind of restaurant with delicious snacks. I'd easily come back there.

• 4th Jan 2013

Conte House B&B

Rome, Italy

The stay was very good. The only problem was the hot water that sometimes didn't work. We had to talk 3 times to the owner to solve the problem, because the water used to change from hot to cold during the shower. The internet is great, but only outside the bedrooms. We were very well treated by the owners of the hostel. They are very nice and lovely. The reception is NOT availale all day long, so if there is any problem, the guest must call the owner.

• 30th Dec 2012