Guilin Riverside Hostel

Guilin, China

We were highly disappointed with the add-on services and one particular staff's attitude from the hostel. We were quoted a price of 250 RMB for sleeper class bus from Guilin that would reach Shenzhen at 5-6 am. Only after discussing the internet price of 220 RMB, the ticket price was reduced to 230 RMB. At the bus station, the helper staff who dropped us off was extremely rude. When we boarded the bus, we were told that bus reaches Shenzhen at 10am. We missed our next flight due to wrong info.

Xiangzimen International Youth Hostel is easily the best hostel on my three week trip in China. Great facilities, delicious food and great location! Highly commendable are the staff, who go out of the way to make you feel at home. Of particular mention are Grace and Marry, two lovely girls who not only helped me with accommodation due to an off-time arrival on my part, but they also chalked out where to go, what to do and what to eat! Overall, highly recommended, great value for money.

hello thanks for your suggestion. we have a good team . we alway have been ready for our guest. we will try our best to make you stay easily and home from home. have a nice day