Reviews: plato6473

Location: Belgium, Gender: Female, Age: 30

BackStage Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

We booked this hostel because it's ridiculously close to the 'Melkweg', a 30 second walk to be exact. But also very good connections with the other parts of the citycenter, tram stops nearby the hostel. Helpfull and friendly staff. Our room was on the basementfloor, which did not bother us at all. Very clean and nice room (the carpet wasn't mentioned on the website, I'm allergic so that's a little unfortunate). Thebathroom was very clean aswell. We really enjoyed our stay!

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

had another good stay at this cozy hostel.

• 13th Oct 2014

B&B La Laguna

Tenerife, Spain

We really lobed our stay at the B

• 10th Oct 2014

Astor Hyde Park

Best hostel I've been so far (in London). Situated between Gloucester Road Station and South Kensington Station with only a 5 to 10 minute walk. Very nice dorms, friendly and helpful staff. Would definitly go back if I were to go to London.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Global Village

Belfast, Northern Ireland

This is the best hostel I've ever been to. Very friendly and helpful staff. The hostel was very clean, cozy atmosphere, sure had a blast over there. Would recommend it to anyone who wants to visit belfast. I even booked an extra day because I liked it so much.

• 28th Mar 2014

Mediterranean Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Very friendly and helpfull staff. Clean, cosy hostel, situated on a 10 minute walk from the plaza catalunya. We loved our stay here

• 8th Jul 2013
  • Belgium

We enjoyed our stay at this cosy hostel. very charming and nice, comparing with the other hostels I've been to. Off course, the island itself and the weather, has a lot to do with this, but still, we will definitly come back! Great vibes! (and also clean - not unimportant)

• 8th Nov 2012